The Southern New England Women’s Golf Association (SNEWGA) hosts tournaments all over the state throughout the golf season. SNEWGA membership is open to all women’s associations from public, semi-private, and private golf clubs.
There is no handicap limit to join SNEWGA or to compete in any events. However, for Major tournaments, for purposes of scoring net results, handicaps are limited to an index of 40.4.
- The annual membership fee is $20. Renewal dues goes up to $25 after April 30.
- Players will pay a fee to play in each tournament (fees vary).
To sign up to SNEWGA:
1. Login using your registration profile ID (your email address). If you forgot your password, click the “forgot password” link on the login page and you will receive an email with further instructions. Problems logging in, contact: email@example.com
2. Review your profile to ensure there are no changes, and to add in your address.
3. Go to Profile/Membership (at the top of the menu bar), and click ‘Join or Renew Membership‘ choose the 2021 Membership Renewal (or New Member if you did not join in 2020) and Add to Cart. Follow the instructions to complete your $20 payment.
The LWGA rep for SNEWGA is Chris Lorusso
SNEWGA 2021 Schedule
Wed., May 19 Memorial ABCD Team – Fairview Farms GC
Tues., Jun. 8 Invitational – Cedar Knob
Mon., Jun. 21 SNEWGA Team Day, Oronoque CC
Sun., Jun. 27 Invitational Member Guest – Hawks Landing
Wed/Thur., Jul. 14/15 SNEWGA Individual Championships – Heritage Village CC
Mon., Jul. 19 Associate Matches – The Farms CC
Mon., Aug. 16 Super Seniors and Legends – Tallwood CC
Mon., Aug. 23 Member Member – Watertown GC
Mon., Aug. 30 SNEWGA Seniors Championship – Tashua Knolls
Sun., Sep. 12 Open Team Championship – Keney Park GC
Mon., Sep. 27 Pro-Lady Tournament – H. Smith Richardson GC
Tues., Oct. 5 Invitational Indian Hill Trifecta – Indian Hill CC