The Southern New England Women’s Golf Association (SNEWGA) hosts tournaments all over the state throughout the golf season. SNEWGA membership is open to all women’s associations from public, semi-private, and private golf clubs.
There is no handicap limit to join SNEWGA or to compete in any events. However, for Major tournaments, for purposes of scoring net results, handicaps are limited to an index of 40.4.
- The annual membership fee is $20. Renewal dues goes up to $25 after April 30.
- Players will pay a fee to play in each tournament (fees vary).
To sign up to SNEWGA:
1. Login using your registration profile ID (your email address). If you forgot your password, click the “forgot password” link on the login page and you will receive an email with further instructions. Problems logging in, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Review your profile to ensure there are no changes, and to add in your address.
3. Go to Profile/Membership (at the top of the menu bar), and click ‘Join or Renew Membership‘ choose the 2022 Membership Renewal (or New Member if you did not join in 2021) and Add to Cart. Follow the instructions to complete your $20 payment.
The LWGA rep for SNEWGA is Chris Lorusso
2022 SNEWGA Tournament Schedule
Sat, Apr 23 Spring Meeting – Fairchild Wheeler Black
Sat, May 7/Sun, May 22 Spring Cup – TBD
Wed, May 18 Memorial / ABCD Team – Southington CC
Mon, Jun 20 Team Day – Timberlin GC
Wed, Jun 29 Invitational Joker’s Wild – Portland GC
Mon, Jul 18/Tues, Jul 19 SNEWGA Individuals – Cedar Knob GC
Mon, Aug 8 Seniors, Super Seniors and Legends – Longshore
Sun, Aug 14 President’s Cup – TBD
Mon, Aug 29 Member Member – The Ranch GC
Sun, Sep 11 Open Team Championship – Blackledge CC
Wed, Sep 22 Pro-Lady Tournament – Manchester CC
Tues, Oct 4 Invitational Indian Hill Trifecta – Indian Hill CC
Sat, Oct 22 Fall Meeting / Closing Day Scramble – TBD